Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (Brookfield-Waukesha) Sheraton Brookfield

Dutko500
By Dutko500,
in

I am going to stay in Milwaukee Area (Downtown) on Check in on April 11th and Check out on April 13th.

I found a 4* for $76.00 with Fitness, Restuarants, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet Access. This is my first time trying this and I want to make sure I am staying at a decent place. If anyone know which hotel this is I would greatly appreciate it.

I also found a 3.5* for $59 in Brookfield and Waukesha Area with Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pools, Restuarant, Business Center, Laundry, and High Speed Internet Access. If anyone knows which one this is I woulld apprecaite it.

Thanks,

Jerry

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4* is a match for the Ambassador Hotel while the 3.5* is a match for the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help.

Hopefully this will be the first of many hotel room savings to come :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]