AR Little Rock Residence Inn West

Romelle
By Romelle,
in

The Little Rock Residence Inn was amazing. HUGE room, or rather suite, - separate bedroom and bathroom, plus a "great room" that served as living room, dining room and kitchen. Kitchen was fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, full sized refrigerator and stove. Great assortment of dishes, pots and pans, and gadgets. Comfortable firm bed. Everything spotlessly clean and fresh. Attractive decor.

Living room had a couch and a full size recliner. I felt like I was in a cosy but complete apartment.

Breakfast was a huge spread including the usual, but also make-it-yourself waffles. The menu changed a bit each day, too. And they did a "light supper" on weekday evenings. The one evening I ate there, the menu was chicken and dumplings, a tossed salad, and chocolate chip cookies. Various included beverages. Premium beers and wines were available for $1. Really handy after a long day to just walk in and get fed, rather than hunting down a restaurant.

Free newspapers.

I was kindly treated at the front desk, as they checked me in and fielded a couple questions. Little Rock maps available. PL never mentioned, just an observation on check-out that everything was prepaid.

Right off a freeway exit, it is an easy shot into downtown, or off in other directions.

Two computers available for free in the lobby, and they both had printers attached for those boarding passes.

A work-out room.

You will be fortunate if this is what you win on PL.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]