Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Centre-Museum) Nh Carlton Amsterdam

Tiki
By Tiki,
in

It's been a long time since I used PRICELINE but I was encouraged by all the other recent bargains being posted. I lowballed Amsterdam at $55 a night, expecting to be told to take a hike. PL came back with a counter offer of $64 a night which was lower than the previous reported win for $67 so I took it. I normally wouldn't book THIS far in advance but there appears to be a major conference in Amsterdam starting 10 Sep (IBC whatever that is) so I didn't want to risk everything being booked up. The hotel seems to be close enough to the tourist sights, will check it out on Trip Advisor. A backpacker place would have cost $28 USD a night for a dorm bed x 2 beds which is what we were looking at prior to these awesome PL deals so I'm really happy we are staying in a 4* for just a few $$ more than a backpacker dorm! The hotel says 150 Euros on the NH webiste.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $64.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $128.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $23.48 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $151.48 (USD)

***I used your PRICELINE link, Theruare!

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a GREAT deal and glad to see you were able to secure this early, especially with the conference which will likely push up rates as the date draws near.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]