Hotwire Hotel: help identify 3.5* in Harrisburg West

fozman68
By fozman68,
in

Based upon what's showing on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE, this would appear to be a match for the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel/Convention Center (which is showing on the VP side with these amenities: Smoke Free Rooms, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby.

If you decide to book this property, please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you have any questions. Thanks.

I would agree this is the Radisson Penn Harris, but unless this hotel went through a major refurbish, I think you could do better. I stayed there about 3 years ago and found the place a little threadbare and rooms were rather small and the bathroom was tiny. I checked prices and the nightly was $104 for your dates of travel. Unless you need to be in this specific location, I would pass on this one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]