Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Mayfair-Soho) Sheraton Park Lane Hotel

JB0715
By JB0715,
in

I probably booked this too early, but I needed to spend $500 on a new Amex card for a 50,000 mile bonus and figured now was as good a time as any. I had been keeping an eye on Hotwire for a while and was looking at Marble Arch or Mayfair....I was almost going to be content with the 3.5* Holiday Inn under the Marble Arch/Bloomsbury area for $79.....anyway, today I noticed the 5* Mayfair/Soho....in my bit of research, I didn't even think about the Park Lane Hotel as a possibility.....keep in mind, this is not the Intercontinental Park Lane...this is the Sheraton......if I could go back in time, I would probably undo the purchase after reading all of the reviews....some of the worst reviews I've seen for a five star.....but, all agree the area is good, and I will just look forward to that. Expedia price is at $227 a night, so I feel fine with the $149. I will write a review when I get back in September. This is a 5* with only "Restaurant" listed as the amenity.

Of course, I did use the HOTWIRE link from BB. Cheers!

Hotwire hot Rate: $149.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Subtotal:$447.00

Tax recovery charges and fees:$74.54

Total price:$521.54

Congratualtions on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were expecting, even if it comes with a touch of buyer's remorse, as i suspect it's better than receiving something totally unexpected (and unwanted)

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... and nice pick-up on the 50K miles! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]