AZ Flagstaff-Sedona Drury Inn Flagstaff

scrappysis
By scrappysis,
in

After waiting to long to find a 3-4 star hotel on Hotwire I was desperate to find a hotel on Feb 14-16. Flagstaff was very busy over the 3 day weekend and the arrival of new snow. My daughter recommended this hotel as it was new on the NAU campus. I received the first night at a rate of 119.00. Arrived at 8pm to find the lobby packed with people watching the NBA All Star Game. The front desk staff were very friendly and effecient. My request for a room on a upper level floor was quickly honored even though the hotel was sold out. The room were very nice and the beds were comfortable- nice flat screen tv to watch, and plenty of light. The bathroom was large with granite counters, nice glass water glasses, ceramic coffee cups and an interesting toilet. I was amused by the sign on the toilet that said "Reclaimed water- do not drink"-

The complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs,with ham and cheese, french toast, pastries, sausage, cereal yogurt, milk, coffee, juice and a waffle bar. Plently of space to sit.

In the evenings they ave a managers reception- popcorn, chips & salsa, fresh vegetables & dips, pretzels and each person in the room gets 3 drinks- wine, beer, mixed drink or a margarita. They have a soda machine available for free soda & popcorn until 10:00 pm

I saw the pool & spa along with the laundry & fitness rooms and they looked great- we did not have time to use them.

Included in the room is also a 1 hour free long distance call each day of your stay, including to Mexico & Canada.

With free business center - 3 computers- this is a great hotel especially for families. even more thrilled when I received an email after booking 1 night with an offer to stay one more day at the rate of 45 dollars.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]