Priceline Hotel: 3* St Petersburg-Clearwater (Clearwater) Holiday Inn Select Clrwtr Air

Budking
By Budking,
in

2 nights $63, near airport (Fri & Sat)

Needed three nights and wanted to stay near beach, but decided to be more flexible.

Originally, bid $90 3.5* Clearwater Bch, then $100 for 4* St. Pete beach for Fri-Sat. No go.

Decided to then try off beach area. Started at 3.5* at $55 (St. Pete), then 3* at $60 (Clearwater) then 3* N.Clearwater at $63. Won bid at $63 for Clearwater Airport Holiday Inn Select. No problem

Im now going back and bid on beach area for one night (Sun). We'll see how that goes as I'm thinking that Sun should be a little cheaper.

Not sure how this type of bidding will work, but like I said, I can be flexible, but would like one day/night on the beach.

Used link to PRICELINE.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $63.00

Subtotal: $126.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $24.33

Total Charges*: $150.33

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you were able to be flexible in your 'wants' in order to find a good deal. Glad to see you're happy with the results and can make this work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

If you need help with the remaining nite if of your stay feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]