Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Omni San Diego

TBQ
By TBQ,
in

The lowest I've ever gotten the Omni for in past years was $93 plus tax & fee, so I was pleasantly surprised to see reported successful bids at $73 and $75.

I like the Omni best of the 4* properties because of the nice rooms, the free HSIA, the proximity to the Trolley and the morning coffee.

I started at $73, and was successful on the first attempt. :) Total with taxes and fee was $90 plus change.

Lowest rate on omnihotels.com was $269 :)

As always, I was happy to use the BB's famous PRICELINE link to start my bid - every little bit helps, right?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the previous posts on the board convinced you to start a little lower than you otherwise might have and you were successful! Sounds like this will work out well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]