Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Airport YVR) Delta Airport

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

I am new to Priceline and would appreciate any advices. Currently looking for 1 nights in Vancouver on 2-3 April, close to Vancouver Airport (I am en route back to school (in Chicago) after vacation at home (Asia), and shall have MANY luggages). I prefer something like 3 or 3.5 star (as long as I do not get Comfort Inn Airport) or above. I wonder if USD 85 per night (obviously the cheaper I could get the better) a good starting point to bid. Can I safely assume that airport area hotels WILL provide complementary shuttle? (I have to be at the airport at 5.30 am for early morning departure on 3 April.)

As noted in your other Priceline Vancouver thread, there is no assurance that the hotel you receive will have a shuttle, and if they do, if it will be running so early in the morning (ie- their shuttle may not run 24/7)

Although it will likely cost you a little more than PRICELINE, hotwire may be an option if you're able to identify the property beforehand and therefore 'know' in advance if they offer as shuttle, as well as if it operates at the time you need.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

The airport is in a different city limit (Richmond) than Downtown (Vancouver) so they have different city limits, and therefore different tax rates and/or one district can have a hotel or occupancy tax.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]