Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* condo Kissimmee, Orlando Area

juliesummers
By juliesummers,
in

juliesummers,

Welcome to Betterbidding!

Identifying hotels can be a time consuming process, and as i wasn't around for most of the day yesterday i'm in the process of catching up, and won't be able to research all six sub-$100 condos that appear on your search. I'd recommend starting by looking in the Hotwire Hotel List for any matches.

As well, i don't think you're looking at all the amenities for each of the properties above. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

PAdams626,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi! I think I got the format right this time! We need to make a decision ASAP!

I have a few I need help with:

4* Condo LBV Downtown Disney

$105.00

Mar 9-14 2009

resort, 1 bedroom, full kitchen, free parking, daily housekeeping, A/C, in room laundry, children's activity programme, fitness centre, pool(s), restaurants, business centre, 24 hour front desk, high speed access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, condo

3.5* Condo LBV Downtown Disney

$73.00

March 9-14 2009

resort, 1 bedroom, full kitchen, free parking, in room laundry, fitness centre, pool(s), business centre, 24hr front desk, high speed internet access, golf nearby, condo

4.0/5 on trip advisor

3* Condo LBV Downtown Disney

$58.00

March 9-14 2009

resort, 1 bedroom suite, full kitchen, free parking, A/C, children's activity programme, fitness centre, pool(s), business centre, 24 hr front desk, laundry facilities, high speed internet access, tennis nearby, condo

3.5* Condo in Kissimmee

$81.00

2 Bedroom suite, full kitchen, smoke free, free parking, in room laundry, fitness centre, pool(s), front desk during business hours, laundry facilities, tennis nearby, condo

3* Condo Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

$85.00

March 9-14

resort, 1 bedroom suite, full kitchen, free parking, A/C, in room laundry, children's activities, fitness centre, pool(s) restaurants, 24 hour front desk, high speed access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, condo

Thanks so much, sorry for being a pest!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]