Hotwire Hotel: 3*(??) Montreal (Montreal) Holiday Inn Express

qonly1
By qonly1,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The property above has not yet been identified, but is there something you're looking for from this stay...

This 2.5* at $52 doesn't seem like much of a value when there is a 4* at $64 and a 3.5* and 3* at $60... seems like the 4* would be the easy choice most would be interested in.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The property above has not yet been identified, but is there something you're looking for from this stay...

This 2.5* at $52 doesn't seem like much of a value when there is a 4* at $64 and a 3.5* and 3* at $60... seems like the 4* would be the easy choice most would be interested in.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

bold and italics added for emphasis

i did post what i was looking for but my post is gone, i said i wanted a suite like i usually have when i travel to this city and the hol inn express suites is where i usually stay off of hotwire........ i just noticed today that the hol inn suites icons are now listed under a new catagory for "midtown montreal" for 3 star , i have NEVER seen midtown listed, could this be the hol inn express suites but they had to list under midtown montreal since the 3 star for "downtown mtl" has already another hotel chain listed?

Montreal 3 star "MIDTOWN"

Hi all, any idea what this may be, i have been on hotwire several times and never have seen a catagory for "Midtown Montreal". amenities are for a 3 star with the following , complimentary breakfast, fitness center, business center, laundry facilities, and high speed internet access........ this is exactly the same as the holiday inn express suites that i am looking for and usually get with these same said icons...... BUT the hi express suites is usually listed under Montreal Downtown, not Montreal Midtown so im not sure if this is indeed it, could it be that since the listing for montreal downtown with a 3 star is already taken by another hotel that the hi express decided to list under midtown? i see theres always only one hotel per star rating for montreal, never 2 for the same star level so im thinking this may be the hi express suites only listed as midtown instead of downtown, anyone? ty

im thinking this may be the hi express suites only listed as midtown instead of downtown

If the location of the Holiday Inn Express that you usually receive is located in the Downtown zone, then the property you're seeing in the Midtown zone would be a different property... the property you receive will be in the shaded boundaries of the zone you select.

I don't know what the 2.5* property is, or what aspects of the suite room you like, but i'd use this as an opportunity to try a higher rated hotel for just a few dollars more than you've typically paid in the past.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you please add the details of your purchase... price paid per nite before fees and taxes, star rating, and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]