Priceline Hotel: 3* London (South) Radisson Hotel and Suites

Flipphone
By Flipphone,
in

Tried this at $38, got an offer to up my bid by $11 but decided to wait to rebid. Note: I could have added London downtown but I didn't really want to stay downtown and I had a couple of weeks so I thought I would wait.

Congratulations, you got your price of $44 for a 3-star hotel room

Radisson Hotel And Suites London

Check-In Date: Sunday, August 29, 2004

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Your Offer Price: $44.00 (US dollars)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $132.00 (US dollars)

Taxes & Service Fees: $15.92 (US dollars)

Total Charges: $147.92 (US dollars)

... $49.31 per night with fees / taxes or about $65.58 (CDN) a night when charged to my M/C.

Web rate at this hotel is $94 (CDN) plus taxes or ~ 108 a night (Government rate was higher than this ...)

Pretty good deal!

Thereuare,

Yep ... it is in the London Sout zone. Only two zones on Priceline for London, ON, Canada. No hotels there on Hotwire as far as I could tell.

London South is near the 401 so it is a good place to stay if you are just passing through. Has reasonable resturants and shopping nearby and it is an easy drive to downtown and the University of Western Ontario.

I am actually doing some work north of the city so really a downtown hotel would have been closer, but II can get to where I need to be quicker from the south because I can hop on the 401 and then head north on a road that bypasses the city centre.

Flipphone

ON, Canada

Randi66,

Well I am here now ... reasonable room with two doubles, coffee, all the expected mod cons. Plus free high speed - which I guess is just about to be expected these days.

I am not sure what hotel comes up for downtown but I would think the Hilton is a good guess.

Flipphone

ON, Canada

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]