Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach

Rosepointe
By Rosepointe,
in

I have used PL for over 9 years now and can usually guess what will happen (within one or two properties by watching for months what people are winning) . Got tricked this time. But I am happy none the less. We will be in and out of Hawaii on our trip to Tahiti this summer.

I was able to get the Shearaton Waikiki the other day for $120 (June 3-6) for the first leg of our trip and noticed the wins for our return from Tahiti were showing a little higher.

Bid last night (thru PRICELINE on this site) for $119 for a 4* Waikiki Beach and got a counter for $22 more. Later my husband began another bid for $11 more and won the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach. I am happy with this.

I then rebid (on this site) hoping I would get the Outwrigger again as we needed 2 rooms as our children were flying in the 25th to the 26th and we got the Sheraton for $130.

I realized afterwards I should have just extended our stay and booked another room for them as the rates are only $160 per night.

Either way we are happy and will go to Maui on the 26th where we have a 2 week TS at Marriott.

Thank you for all your posts and support.

Sue

PS I posted this for info for others even though my husband forgot to use your site. Sorry we do what we can.

Congratulations on your win(s).

Your dates were cut-off in your original topic title, and i tried to determine them based upon your comments above and your other threads... can you please confirm that this Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach win is for 6/21-6/24?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and thanks in advance for remember our PRICELINE links for your future bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s) and have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]