Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (East LA County) Indigo Courtyard Inn and Suites

Peter Pan
By Peter Pan,
in

I knew Hotel Indigo opened in Ontario recently. Hotel Indigo is an Intercontinental brand.

When I saw your post I checked Indigo's website to see if they'd opened another hotel in East Los Angeles area, and I couldn't find anything. That's why I thought you might have bought the hotel in Ontario.

It turns out the Indigo hotel you won in West Covina--Indigo Courtyard Inn--is unrelated to IC's Hotel Indigo chain. I wouldn't think Intercontinental would allow that, but it looks like the Indigo Courtyard Inn was there first. The TripAdvisor reports say it used to be a Comfort Inn.

First you had a Holiday Inn knockoff. Now you've got a Hotel Indigo knockoff.

:)

In your other thread you wrote that Hotwire calls the Indigo Suites 2.5* but the subject line here says 3*. 2.5* or 3*? Thanks.

Good catch! It's 2.5*! Perhaps thereuare can kindly edit the title to reflect the correct star level. Also I misspelled Ayres Suites Diamond Bar as Ayers and it got carried over to the hotel list so that needs to be fixed too.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]