Hotwire Hotel: 2* San Francisco (Nob Hill) Hotel Astoria

LoveAaliyah
By LoveAaliyah,
in

Not sure if this was a good deal, but I had to book something that guaranteed two beds that was near Chinatown for my parents and grandfather so I used HOTWIRE (clicked the link from this website but refined search to included the 3rd person).

There were no amenities listed for some reason, even when i clicked the CONTINUE link to go to the actual hotel details.

Ended up being

Hotel Astoria

510 Bush Street

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this property works well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE links to begin your purchase and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I admire your courage, LoveAaliyah, in purchasing a 2* hotel with no icons in downtown SF. For adventure's sake I've purchased a couple Hotwire 2* myself. Sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn't. From the hotel's website and TripAdvisor reviews the Astoria seems like a decent budget hotel in the location that your parents desire. The Astoria also provides free breakfast. (They might sell more rooms if they added a Breakfast icon on Hotwire.)

The Astoria's website breaks down how many rooms they have with various bed configurations. If I'm reading the website correctly (under the "Guest Rooms" tab) the Astoria only has 5 rooms with two beds, out of 80 rooms in the hotel. To be sure you're getting what you paid for I suggest calling the Astoria in advance to confirm they're holding a room with two beds for you. Your parents should probably also bring their Hotwire receipt to the hotel as proof that they've paid for a room with two beds.

Thanks for sharing your purchase with the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]