Priceline Hotel: 4* in New Orleans (Priceline)

rankar1
By rankar1,
in

I am new to this, but am I correct in saying that there is only 1 4* available when bidding on the French Quarter using PRICELINE? Or are the 4* hotels on Canal considered in the French quarter or Downtown?

What hotel is the 4* hotel in the Quarter? The Montelone? I dont think the marriott, westin, or astor crowne plaza, are 4 star hotels. I would think the Royal Sonesta, maybe the bourbon orleans are 4 star hotels. The Omni royal orleans is definitely a 4 star hotel in the quarter. So for sure there is the Montelone, and Omni. Both are nice..

Welcome to Betterbidding!

You can see the hotels previously reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List. However, do note the comments at the top of the hotel list in that these are only hotels reported to the board and you could receive a hotel not yet on the list (and be the first to report it to the board). As well, the zone boundaries do change from time to time, so you should always check the current boundaries of PRICELINE's maps to determine where the start/finish of the French Quarter and/or Downtown zones is located and where Canal St is relative to the zone boundaries.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and if you'd like to move forward, let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept and your maixmum bid, we'll then suggest a strategy for you follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]