Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal Studios-SeaWorld) Four Points Studio City

homeschoolmom
By homeschoolmom,
in

Hotel is being renovated. Rooms were large, pie-shaped, and had comfy pillow-top queen, not full-size, mattresses (yay!). Location is great for Wet'n'Wild and good for Universal. You may get lucky and get a terrific view of Universal's coasters. A little far from Sea World, but if you turn left at Universal Blvd and turn right on Convention Way, you can cut out a lot of International Drive traffic and pedestrians. Outlet mall is also fairly close by on I-Drive (opposite direction from Wet'n'Wild). Free wifi in rooms, no parking or resort fees.

The best thing this hotel has going for it is its awesome staff!! Check-in was easy, got our requests including 2 rooms close to each other on the same floor (we traveled with family friends). My daughter left a Nintendo DS in the lobby, which was amazingly turned in and carefully guarded by security until our return a week later (they also offered to mail it). On our return, we went to the security room... I was impressed by their meticulous notekeeping on items, locked lost-and-found, etc. ... I also spoke to the general manager and he was very kind. We would be pleased to win this hotel again.

Four Points By Sheraton Studio City 3 Star

Universal Studios - Sea World

5905 International Drive

Orlando, Florida 32819

407-351-2100

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions Check-In Date:

Fri, Dec 5, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Dec 7, 2008 / 11:00 AM

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Radio Alarm Clock Business services Telephone w/ voicemail Iron and ironing board Hairdryer 24 hour front desk On-site Dining

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $180.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $32.84

Total Charges*: $212.84

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]