LAS Las Vegas Premium Alamo

gopackgo
By gopackgo,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been working on this rental for quite some time. I note from my previous post that I could have done better through Hotwire awhile back. I started out bidding $25 & have been increasing now over the days. Tonight, I finally got a bid accepted......$39 per day for a premium x 4 days = $156 + fees of $76.36 for a total of $232.36. Alamo was the company that I will get the car from. Oh well, now I can relax & know that we have a car. I will add that I also tried a couple rebids for a full size car. I bid as high as $29 for a full size & that didn't do it. I did use the PRICELINE link from this site for my winning bid tonight. Thanks.

Glad you got it settled and can now focus on the other aspects of your trip. Were you biddingevery 24 hours, or did you not increase by at least $3 each time, as it seems as if you would have made it up to this price in 4-5 days rather than 2 weeks.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know about our rental car. I've gotten rental cars through Priceline many many times in the past. This time, I wasn't assigned a car. Alamo said I could go out to the inventory & pick any of the premium cars I wanted. We took a nice Toyota Avalon. Unfortunately, by the time we got out on the interstate, we realized the front end was all out of alignment & the left mirror was cracked down the middle......it made it very hard to see or use. The car was actually not in the best of shape with many dents & scratches. They were very hard to see in the dark indoor area we choose it from. We didn't have any issues with it, but weren't totally happy with it. When we returned it, we told them about it & they said they would "check" it out. So, that's that. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]