Wrong booking

pupo
By pupo,
in

Helo

I'm from Germany so my English isn't the best! I've booked a hotel and now I want to cancle it. I've booked the wrong zone you know! I've called the hotel to cancle it but it didnt work because they said, that I had to call priceline. So, I've called priceline and they told me they couldnt cancle it because I've confirmed everything. Now I dont know what I have to do you know. I hope you could help me because I really dont know what I have to do you know.

Have a good day

Please follow-up your previous Priceline NJ thread with whtaever you ended up doing for that stay... then post your most recent win to the board (where you purchased the wrong zone... include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, winning bid amount, and dates of your stay) as a reply to this thread and we'll then comment regarding the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]