Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Midtown) Hotel Indigo

bigcanoe
By bigcanoe,
in

Got it yesterday. Thanks for the updated info of this site I have opted for a new hotel. My wife did it and I forgot to ask her to use your link to support the site. I have created a bookmark that takes us to your link for HOTWIRE!!

I was told they will allow pets here and I will call to confirm. It also says without a fee. Has anyone else had experience here with a pet? Other hotels in Atl?

Maybe you should have a pet friendly hotel list with respective fees as enhancement to Betterbidding.com. There are a number of people traveling with their pets.

Congrautlations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

For anyone that bookmarks out links, PLEASE NOTE that we will not receive credit if you click our link and bookmkar the ensuing page, you must use the following technique so that we will receive credit:

1) RIGHT mouse click our PRICELINE link

2) select "bookmark this link" or "add to favorites" from the pop-up menu

3) repeat for our HOTWIRE link

I don't think we've added a pet friendly notation since it would be difficult to keep up with the changing policies at each hotel, and more importantly, PRICELINE adn HOTWIRE users can't "choose" their hotel, and i think it may lead to disappiontment if/when somebody gets a hotel they weren't expecting... although we have some other sites/features coming in the next few weeks/months and will see if it's feasible to add something like this to one of those. (so of course we welcome user feedback, so keep the suggestions coming)

Thanks again for the post... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

This property was rated 3.5* when won, but as per this Atlanta Hotel Indigo Midtown link you can see it's currently rated 3 stars.

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]