Priceline Hotel: 2* Jackson (North - Ridgeland) Fairfield Inn

jkloni
By jkloni,
in

My office bid $35 this afternoon for 2 rooms in Jackson, MS for tonight and won Fairfield Inn. When we got here I signed a reservation form that showed the room cost $32.20, so I guess they could have bid $33 (?).

This was approximately the 11th bid, using several different computers with different employees. I'm told that they went down to 2* after 2.5* was rejected at $55.

So I don't have the whole bidding history, but I know they started at 3* and worked downward. It's only for one night and the hotel is OK. Motel type, but I can live with it for a night. Mattress is hard.

NOTE: Even though Fairfield Inn is a Marriott property they DO NOT have the Marriott beds which are the most comfortable beds/mattresses I"ve ever slept on.

Yes. Address is 5723 I55N. It is on the service road of exit 102B, Beasley-Atkins exit.

The San Diego Marriott (the mirrored glass building on the Marina )had such wonderful beds that I actually called the hotel after I got home to find out what type of bedding, sheets, duvet, etc. they had on the bed so I could duplicate it at home.

It's a Jameson foam mattress and when you go to the Jameson website there is a link on information about the Marriott beds because they get so many requests for it.

I have not stayed at a W hotel, so I can't say if it's better. If it's any better I would never get out of bed!

Now that you mention it i remember the weekend of my wedding we stayed at the Marriott Financial Center in NYC and i recall peeling back the bedding in order to get the brand and SKU number of the feather bed that sits on top of the mattress (maybe it's the mattress and not the feather bed that i should have been seeking).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]