Priceline Hotel: seattle airport help ( General)

stevecastle845
By stevecastle845,
in

I am a new user to priceline and have a question about bidding for a property at the airport. If I am looking for a 3 star property at the airport , and make a bid and it is rejected, can I make another bid immediately by raising the price and adding either the Everett zone or the north Everett zone.

Since both of these areas only have 2.5 star rated properties, will I be assured of getting a 3 star in the airport zone using this strategy.

thanks for your help.

I will use the PRICELINE link when making my bids

Currently those are your two re-bid zones at the 3* level in this region... but star ratings are always subject to upgrades/downgrades and new hotels are added all the time, so while this holds true at the moment, you need to re-check your re-bid zones before you begin every bidding cycle.

I'm assuming you know how to check your re-bid zones, but for others following along, or if you have any questions, this thread explains it: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]