Vacation Packages show hotel amenities... soooo...

lo2e
By lo2e,
in

First of all, thank you thereuare for providing this great forum. I like it a lot and I hope that it continues to grow.

Here's my question. The new "Vacation Package" feature shows you the name of the hotels that are available and the amenities associated with the hotel.... do you think that we should update the Hotwire lists by adding the hotels that come up if they're not already there?

Thanks!

Adam :)

lo2e,

I'm working on it :) , but thanks for pointing it out... as i only learned about it from another post on the board (thanks zebnye)

I have written on paper the hotels that have come up in NYC and Las Vegas so i can refer to them easily and help others that need assistance, but the problem is that the sub-zones aren't listed (ie- New York City is listed, but not Midtown East, Central Park, etc) so it's not that easy to classify them properly at this point. I was holding off moving forward on this until i decided if i should:

1) Have an "unclassified" section with all the hotels, amenities, and star ratings listed

2) Delay in getting the information on the board so that each hotel's zone can be classified properly?

I encourage users of the board to reply to this thread as to what their preferences are regarding the above two scenarios and i'll start to implement whatever the board wants.

PS- thanks for the compliment on the board, i enjoy doing it, but it's always nice to hear that others enjoy it as well

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think an "unclassified" section would be fine, and just a note saying that "as of the moment, it is unclear which zone the hotels are located in, but as soon as the zone is determined, it will be moved to the proper zone's list"?

BTW- I have a list going for Boston, NYC, and Orlando, if you'd like me to either post, email, or whatever to you. :)

Sure, your lists will definately help.

Whatever is easiest for you. If they're typed out, you can just copy/past them into an email OR post them in a new thread (and i'll then copy it to the "Hotel List by City"). I may not be able to get to it for a couple of days, so if you post it that will get the info up sooner, but if email is best for you i'll be sure to get around to it as soon as i can.

Thank you for offering your assistance.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]