Hotwire Hotel: 4* Hotel - downtown Milwaukee

shh071
By shh071,
in

Hi:

I had great success using your site for a recent trip to MN so I am trying again!

This time I will be staying in WI (Milwaukee downtown) from Feb 16 -19 and hotwire has suggested a price of $104 per night for a 4* hotel.

The ammenities are: Non-smoking rooms, fitness center, business center, restaurants, high speed internet, nearby golf

Which hotel could this be?

I'm also interested in the following 3.5* star hotels for teh same dates:

$59 per night: fitness center, buisness center, high speed internet and restaurants (I'm thinking the Hilton)

$63 per night: fitness center, business center, high speed internet, restaurants and nearby tennis (I'm thinking the Hyatt Regency)

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

S

EDITED TO ADD: I believe the 4* is the Ambassador as that shows golfing nearby. No discount showing though really as the price is also $104 on Expedia and its typically higher on there.

The 4* hotel has not yet been reported to the board, but the Tripadvisor rating (5.0/5.0 ... WOW!! i don't think i've ever seen a hotel rated 5/5 on Tripadvisor) is shown and matches the Iron Horse Hotel so that would be our best guess.

For the 3.5* properties, are they both in the Downtown zone? HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star rating in each zone, so are you using different search criteria to get each of the to appear on a given HOTWIRE search? (or is the zone incorrect, one not 3.5* rated, etc) Let us know so we can view these hotels on our own search in order to have a closer look.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked that same 4-star hotel (amenities listing, etc) for one night on Feb 13th and it was in fact the Iron Horse. We had drinks there recently and staying there for anything less than their published rates is a no-brainer. I ended up getting the IH for $96 on 2/13. I would highly recommend the Iron Horse unless you need to stay right downtown. The Hilton and Hyatt though are not bad options for the price.

I just booked that same 4-star hotel (amenities listing, etc) for one night on Feb 13th and it was in fact the Iron Horse.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC and include in your post the amenities shown before your purchase (you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

As you can see, the information from your purchase can, and does, help other users.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]