Hotwire Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Delafield-Pewaukee) Radisson

Grkbella03
By Grkbella03,
in

Decided not to go to miami anymore.

Nobody reading your Miami Thread will know that you decided to cancel your plans... instead they're left wondering what you ultimately decided to do for that stay, cancelled the trip, or won a hotel and didn't report it to the board. Please follow-up that thread... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Are you plans for Pewaukee firm?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody reading your Miami Thread will know that you decided to cancel your plans... instead they're left wondering what you ultimately decided to do for that stay, cancelled the trip, or won a hotel and didn't report it to the board. Please follow-up that thread... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Are you plans for Pewaukee firm?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Sorry! I didnt realize that!

I live around Pewaukee, and I wanted to see which hotel it is for when a friend comes in town and decides to use a hotel by me. Wanted a good hotel, nice rooms and a nice pool. Was hoping for Country Springs, but doubt it since they are expensive usually.

I have done a little research on this and I think it is one of two hotels. One is the radisson and the other one I cant remember? I kind of recall a holiday inn exress??? Dont quote me on that. You can check on tripadvisor.com and match amenities and that would narrow it down to only 2.

If you do purchase it let us know because I want to know the identity of this property myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]