Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing 4-star hotels in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood and Ho

Somerichs
By Somerichs,
in

Hi, need help identifying the following two 4-star hotels from Hotwire, both are for Feb 6-8, 2009

1. Beverly Hills - West Hollywood, for $149/night, with the following amenities:

• Boutique Hotel
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • High-speed Internet Access

TripAdvisor gives it a 3.5 out of 5, Based on 80+ customer reviews (Last reviewed November 2008)

2. Hollywood Area, for $184/night, with the following amenities:

• Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • High-speed Internet Access

TripAdvisor gives it 3.5 out of 5, Based on 320+ customer reviews (Last reviewed December 2008).

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Welcome to BetterBidding, Somerichs.

The 4* in Beverly Hills-West Hollywood hasn't been positively identified yet, but Hotel Le Petit would be my best guess, as it's a Boutique hotel and the TripAdvisor stats match.

Hotwire isn't displaying a 4* in Hollywood zone now; just a 2.5* or a 2*.

You can probably win a 4* on Priceline in Beverly Hills-West Hollywood or Hollywood for less than $149.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your bids.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- I posted one a few weeks ago and have still yet to book a hotel for this weekend in LA area. Can anyone help id these 3 hotels? Reading the threads here, it looks like 2 of them may be Le Petit and Hotel Oceana, but not certain. I will use the HOTWIRE link provided here should we go with them...thanks!

For Feb 6-8:

4-star hotel in Century City - Westwood , $119

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

Didn't see any TripAdvisor ratings...

4-star hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood, $189

Suite, Fitness Center, Pool(s), High-speed Internet Access

TripAdvisor 4 out of 5 based on 120+ customer reviews (Last reviewed January 2009)

4-star hotel in Santa Monica - Venice - Marina Del Rey, $199

Suite, Near Beach, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Spa Services

TripAdvisor 4 out of 5 based on 40+ customer reviews (Last reviewed September 2008)

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

On my HOTWIRE search the 4* Century City property is now also showing with a Tennis icon, if that's what you're seeing, the best guess is the Inter-Continental... if you're not seeing the Tennis icon and only the ameniteis above, then best guess is either the Inter-Continental or the Hyatt.

The 4* Beverly Hills property is a match for the Chamberlain West Hollywood so that would be our best guess for tha one... i don't think this is the Le Petit.

The Santa Monica hotel has not yet been identified... the Hotel Oceana was guessed in another thread, but they do have non-Suite rooms, and it was commented that i'm not sure if they would contract with HOTWIRE for non-standard rooms, so i'm really not sure about this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, a new (I think) 4* popped up on my search tonight, can you id?

Same dates (Feb 6-8), but a rate of $122 and the following amenities (slighty different from the one I posted above).

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

TripAdvisor gives it a 3 out of 5 based on 60+ customer reviews (Last reviewed January 2009)

Thanks again!

Assuming this is in the Beverly Hills-West Hollywood zone I think it's probably the Avalon Hotel.

For your dates the Avalon comes up in Hotwire Vacation Packages as a 4* with the listed icons. And the TripAdvisor stats match the Avalon too.

Another BetterBidder purchased the Avalon as a HOTWIRE 3.5* just a couple days ago. The upgrade must have been very recent.

Thanks for the info Colfax. Still have yet to pull the trigger and found this one this evening...any ideas?

Feb 6-8, 4.5* in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood for $149

Amenities include:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Spa Services

TripAdvisor is 4 out of 5 Based on 180+ customer reviews (Last reviewed January 2009)

Thanks again!

If you check the Hotwire Hotel List you'll see that this is a match for the Sofitel so that would be our best guess (and if you look at Tripadvisor for this property it also matches the information above)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them so that the board remains well organized and the information can help others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]