Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

dpdearing
By dpdearing,
in

First time using Priceline and it took a few tries...

3 days ago:

1st $88

2nd $93

3rd $98

4th $103

5th $108

Stopped (even though had extra retries left)

Tried again tonight:

1st $95 (repeat...hoping I'd get lucky)

2nd $100

3rd $105

4th $110

5th $115

6th $120

7th $125 ... win!

Higher price than most rates I've seen on here, but I'm guessing there's a convention or something. A manual search at the Sheraton website (which seems to be the most common 4* win on this board) said "There are no rooms available for the dates you specified"

Very happy with the Westin Seattle. I've never stayed there before, but have heard good things!

Thanks for all the help everyone...and yes, I used the PRICELINE link.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win.

Ther may be something happening in town for this nite, but rates we're currently seeing are mostly for winter dates (slow season) while your stay is during the Spring (a busier time of year). Either way, the Westin's website currently shows rates starting at $300/nite for this nite, so this is an excellent deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- at check-in ask for a room on a high floor at this property as there are some great views from most of the rooms here

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I've stayed at the Westin Seattle and I have nothing but good comments to say about it.

Here's a hint... send them an email saying you want a high floor room with the water. Usually they will complimentary upgrade you, which they did for me. Heck, for that matter try and get floor 42 (the highest).

Man, I'll have to check and see if I have it but I think it was rooms ending with a 32 in the North tower that have the best view. They are killer!

You'll love it and just so you know, I paid $200 for my stay so you did well!

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]