Hotwire Hotel: 3* Hotel in Midtown Central

Tommy86
By Tommy86,
in

If I had to guess it is probably the Sheraton Manhattan-as far as I know this is the only hotel in the Mid. Central area that has a pool. We stayed there a few years ago and it was a pretty decent hotel. It has a less then stellar review on tripadvisor.com but over all it was fine. The location is great, security was good especially after dark, and the rooms were in pretty good shape. I know they have done some fixing up to the place as well. I would not call it a renovation but something have been fixed up. The price seems very good as April is a very busy time in the city. The weather is typically great and people target this time as well as the fall for vacationing in the city. I hope this helps.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is not likely the Sheraton Manhattan (i'm nearly certain it's not)

The above is a match for the Holiday Inn Midtown so that would be our best guess.

When seeking triple occupancy in NYC the number of hotels which appear in the search can often decrease dramatically. PRICELINE is probably not a good option for triple occupancy in NYC, but given the current state of the economy, there is a chance you might be able to get 3 rooms on PRICELINE for a similar or just slighthly higher price, if that is something you would prefer (would likely give you more space as well as an extra bathroom to use when getting ready each day)

Let us know if you're interesetd in the above HOTWIRE offer or would like to give bidding for 3 rooms a shot via PRICELINE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]