Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Center-Space Needle) Marqueen

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

A few days ago, I got a counteroffer when I started at $47, with a 2.5* bid for the Space Needle zone.

Today, I started at $47, and did not get a counteroffer.

I did not get a counteroffer at $49, but got them at $51, $52, and $53. The lowest rate on the site is a corporate rate of $108, so I guess they halved it for Priceline.

I was upgraded to 3* for this bid. This looks like an interesting property. Apparently the rooms are converted apartments, and I will have a kitchenette. About 6 years ago, I stayed at the lower-scale sister property, Inn at Queen Anne, and liked it pretty well. Most importantly, there is free wireless. I'm happy to try something different than the usual properties I have had. http://www.marqueen.com/

Ironically, this is one stay where I would have liked to be closer to downtown, whereas I usually don't care, and I got one of the furthest out properties possible. However, if I really wanted that, I should have stuck to the Pike Street zone, but I was not succeeding even at higher prices. I will be fine with this, and I look forward to exploring the Queen Anne neighborhood a little more.

I used the BB PRICELINE link box at the upper right.

I noticed the Days Inn Downtown on EasyClickTravel as an opaque option, for $46/night. This would have been a perfect location for me on this trip. It's supposed to be improved and under new management. But after a stay there a couple years ago (on a free night), I just couldn't face the prospect of 3 nights there.

Congratulations on your win!

While not the most convenient property for this stay, glad to hear you're happy with the results and will be able to make this work for your needs.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this new property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]