Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

Joanner
By Joanner,
in

Thanks to betterbidding, I got a room at the Wynn 4/14-4/20 for $109/night.

A question for those who have won the Wynn and have already made your trip: if you wanted a nonsmoking room, did they make you take a smoking room? I called the Wynn after I won and requested a nonsmoking room. They checked my reservation and said "you made this through Hotwire?" I said "yes." "You can't make that request." I would really hate to end up 6 days in a smoker's room.

Welcome to the site. :)

I'm a little surprised that they will not even take a request for non-smoking; while I understand a hotel not taking an upgrade request, non-smoking is pretty basic. If you are concerned about this (especially if you have allergies/asthma), I would contact HOTWIRE and let them know and see what they say.

If you did not this time, please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases. Thanks.

I suspect they don't want to commit to the room-type before your check-in... i'm fairly certain you should have no problem making this request at check-in, and your request will be honored (assuming avaiable)

It would be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FWIW: I just called the Wynn today for my reservation (late-April) and asked for two beds. Got it with no problem. Didn't ask about the smoking thing ... guess I'll try that next.

Anyway, might be worth calling again ... and again ... and again until you get the answer you want :)

FWIW: I just called the Wynn today for my reservation (late-April) and asked for two beds. Got it with no problem. Didn't ask about the smoking thing ... guess I'll try that next.

Anyway, might be worth calling again ... and again ... and again until you get the answer you want :)

You booked via HOTWIRE?

If you do try calling for a nonsmoking room, could you let us know your success? Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]