Hotwire Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas

RuCuS_81
By RuCuS_81,
in

I found a 4* hotel in Scottsdale for $89 from March 10th to 15th.

Amenities are:

Pool(s) | Restaurant(s) | Business Center | High-speed Internet Access | Golf Nearby | Tennis Nearby

Did the search before and Boutique was showing up so I figured it was the Mondrian. Now I'm not sure what hotel this is.

Thank you,

Ryan

If this were the Mondrian it would not only be 'missing' a Boutique icon.. but a fitness icon as well. Additionally, the Tripadvisor information provided is not consistent with the Mondrian, so i'm doubtful that is the property you're being offered here.

While the property above has not yet been identified, i think the Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town and the Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas would both be among the possibilities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just booked it though the HOTWIRE link provided and it was the Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas See details

6333 North Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, Arizona 85250

(480) 948-7750

This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee of about $15 per room per night directly from you, so it won't show in your Hotwire

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels you were expecting and hopefully this works well for your needs.

Thank you for HOTWIRE link and sharing your results with the board, helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]