MCO Orlando Premium Avis

sjazz23
By sjazz23,
in

Welcome to Better Bidding.

I've rented premium cars from Avis and have been assigned Buick Lucernes, Lincoln Town Cars and Ford Crown Victorias.

I'm looking to bid Orlando for 1/24-1/31. Was $20 your initial bid for premium, or were you first rejected at a lower amount?

Welcome to Better Bidding.

I've rented premium cars from Avis and have been assigned Buick Lucernes, Lincoln Town Cars and Ford Crown Victorias.

I'm looking to bid Orlando for 1/24-1/31. Was $20 your initial bid for premium, or were you first rejected at a lower amount?

$20 was initial bid for Premium.

I've been trying Luxury for $35 for a week and was getting nowhere.

Good Luck!

Awesome! Glad I could help, although somewhat surprised that rates would still be that low the week before SuperBowl. I thought they'd rise a bit.

Next question is, seeing as they're accepting at such a low cost, can we assume that they have a high inventory of Premiums, therefore allowing us to essentially get what we want (ie. NOT accept a Mercury Marquis!). If I can post here from my BlackBerry, I'll let you know what I pick up.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]