Priceline Hotel: Help getting CY or RI in Redmond/Bellevue

ardethan
By ardethan,
in

Not sure if I've been doing something wrong. Have been trying to get courtyards or Res Inn's in Redmond/Bellevue, for Sun-Wed. I am there on a regular basis on those days. There is one CY and two Res Inn's

However, whenever I bid, I end up getting "upgraded" to the 3*'s (Hyatt / Sheraton / Marriott), which charge $10 each for parking & internet (free at CY & Res Inn). I am generally starting at $40 in redmond (zilch), go to $48 including bellevue and end up with Hyatt / Sheraton (If I go bellevue at $40 or $45 and then bellevue-bothell at $48, I still end up with Hyatt / Sheraton). If I stay in Redmond (using Bothell, the only 2.5 free re-bid zone), I get nothing until about $60 and then get upgraded to the Marriott.

Is there some way for me to get a 2.5 in redmond or bellevue, or are CY & RI just full on weekdays?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 2.5* hotels may not have availability or they may have a higher rate than the 3* hotels in the area. Priceline will always try to upgrade you, so they actually search for a 3* hotel to accept your bid before searching the 2.5* hotel to accept it.

Have you considered looking at the Hotwire selections for any of your stays? I think you'd have a better chance at targeting a specific property, and although your purchase price may be a bit more, your net cost (after internet and parking fees) may be less.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]