Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Hilton New York

primefun
By primefun,
in

Hi, am first time poster but long time reader. anyway did my first successful buy on priceline...

108$ - 4* - Times-Square + MTE - REJECTED

110$ - 4* - Times-Square + MTE + Madison-square garden - REJECTED

112$ - 4* - Times-Square + MTE + Madison-square + MTW - ACCEPTED

superb price, only thing im concerned about is that in trip advisor i found only 2 reviews for this hotel, as there is no hotel called Hilton New York i assumed that the hotel is in fact New York Hilton & Towers... So how come there can be only 2 reviews, cant even get a clear picture now if it really is a good hotel or what

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g6...y_New_York.html

if someone could give me a quick reply if you have any idea why there are no reviews in trip advisor id appreciate that

You have the correct hotel.

There is another Hilton at Times Square.

It seems odd there are only two reviews on Trip Advisor but hotels often make changes to their names and that throws off Trip Advisor's database.

I've stayed at the one on 6th Ave (Ave of the Americas) and it a good hotel.

You also got a pretty good rate.

It's in a nice location and the service and amenities are 4-star levels.

I asked for and received a room upgrade a couple years ago so it's worth asking.

Enjoy.

Keep in mind that you booked via a deep discount service, so you are only entitled to a regular room. You can ask for an upgrade and you may get one, but do not get your hopes up. I would ask - as nicely as possible, as whether or not you get an upgrade may depend on who you're talking to - at check-in.

Keep in mind that you booked via a deep discount service, so you are only entitled to a regular room. You can ask for an upgrade and you may get one, but do not get your hopes up. I would ask - as nicely as possible, as whether or not you get an upgrade may depend on who you're talking to - at check-in.

ok cheers

:)

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I agree that THIS is the reviews for the hotel you received. Not sure why TA changed the name to Hilton Club, which i believe are Time Shares which occupy two floors of the Hilton New York hotel... my guess is that somebody who doesn't know the area saw the two listings with the same address and combined them, assuming it was a name change for the hotel.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]