Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Northwest) Residence Inn

Matthew
By Matthew,
in

Hotel newly confirmed! Upgraded from a 2.5*, first bid of $45 rejected, counteroffer $58, tried only one free rebid (Speedway) of $52, accepted!

Looks like a nice hotel, I checked my confirmation on Marriott and it says I'm booked in a Queen Studio with Sofabed [they also offer Kings w/ Sofabed and 2 Bedroom Bi-level Suite]. The queen and kings are on a holiday promotion of $79 plus $11.85 tax, and the studio is $129 plus tax.

I was trying for the Country Inn and Suites [ http://www.countryinns.com/indyin_north ] since they have a pool, as well as free WiFi and breakfast. Thankfully the Residence Inn has free WiFi and hot breakfast, as the only other confirmed 3* Embassy Suites looks like they may charge for Internet [and their pool is closed until Feb 1, who knows what other construction may be going on].

Web site: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/indn...anapolis-north/

Residence Inn Indianapolis North 3 Star

Indianapolis Northwest

3553 Founders Road

Indianapolis, Indiana 46268

317-872-0462

Check-In Date:

Sat, Dec 27, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Dec 28, 2008 / 11:00 AM

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Radio Alarm Clock Business services Telephone w/ voicemail Iron and ironing board Hairdryer 24 hour front desk On-site Dining

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $52.00

Subtotal: $52.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $15.68

Total Charges*: $67.68

Sorry, I used a different referral link.

Thanks as always for a great web site!

@Matthew

• 1 month later...

This was an excellent hotel, Residence Inn is my new favorite brand with Marriott [the other being Courtyard]. We were placed on the first floor, and although it seemed like no one was in our little building, the breakfast the following morning showed otherwise. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast attendant did a wonderful job, plus there was a lot of food, she even got me more hot water for my tea. Wireless Internet was included and worked fairly well.

I asked for a print out to see what the two level suite looks like, and it does look really neat. Of course at Priceline's rate, I would probably just book two rooms. Amazingly even the pull out bed was comfortable, I slept on it. The only problem with the room was some fuzzy TV channels and the window wouldn't open or close since the track was bent.

The hotel was conveniently located off the interstate and two major roads, tho I couldn't hear any traffic. It was extremely close to the dinner theatre we were going to. Shopping malls were fairly easy to get to. I highly recommend this property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]