Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

chronic_ker
By chronic_ker,
in

I am getting a 4.5* Beverly Hills-Westwood-Century City (West Los Angeles) "Best Value" hotel for $121/night. The hotel amenities include restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, golf nearby, and spa services. Any advice on which hotel this could be?

From reading some of the posts on this site, a good guess for this hotel would be either Park Hyatt or Century Plaza. Has anyone else gotten any others?

I have not used hotwire or priceline before, so any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to BetterBidding!

According to the post linked below, the hotel you're considering is likely the Westin Century Plaza since you mention a spa.

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?act...T&f=427&t=2803&

The search function on this site works really well so if you search for "beverly hills and hotwire", it will yield all relevant posts. It looks like Le Meridien is also a possibility.

Good luck!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I agree that this is also most like the Century Plaza Hotel and Spa.

Compare the amenities to those listed in the second post of this thread: HOTWIRE HOTELS CALIFORNIA. The Le Meridien is also listed there and doesn't have as many amenities as you listed above (although the amenities can always change).

If you go for it let us know how it works out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Wow, its been two years since this stay and I apologize for not posting earlier. :) My stay was indeed at the Century Plaza. However, I actually ended up going through priceline and not hotwire ($121) after doing more research at the time looking at other priceline posts. Used the strategy on some of the other posts.

2 rooms

99$/night

8/6/04 - 8/8/04

----

Some of my family from out of town (out of the country) loved it. Used their spa (my aunt and sister) and the pool which was excellent.

----

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]