Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Inland Empire (Ontario) Marriott

cleaner
By cleaner,
in

First bid of $40 was rejected on Wednesday (priceline)

Bid again on Friday for $45 and it went through.

Does anyone know if they will charge me extra to use the fitness center? At various hotels, I have been charged when going through priceline for "free breakfast", fitness facility etc.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $45.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $45.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $12.74 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $57.74 (USD)

Welcome to the site. :)

If you did not this time around, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases in the future, as doing so supports the site.

On the hotel website, it does say guests have "Special guest privileges: 24 hours for guests" in terms of the fitness center (which has been remodeled recently), but nothing about being charged to use it.

Thank you for reporting your win and enjoy your trip! :)

At various hotels, I have been charged when going through priceline for "free breakfast", fitness facility etc.

If you encounter that situation again report it to Priceline. Priceline customers aren't supposed to be charged for amenities that are free to guests who book conventionally, and Priceline will speak to the hotel if you make them aware of the situation.

If you encounter that situation again report it to Priceline. Priceline customers aren't supposed to be charged for amenities that are free to guests who book conventionally, and Priceline will speak to the hotel if you make them aware of the situation.

WOW!!! I'm surprised to hear this. If I could remember the details I would post it- it was this past summer--medford I believe- $5 a person for breakfast due to the "way we booked". I think I paid $40 while the rooms were selling for $150 conventionally.

And yes, the Airport Marriott was $11.95 a day for parking. Pool was delicious and heated to 84, hot tub was perfect. We got late checkout and 2 beds as requested. Wonderful room with pool view. They get a 5 rating in my book for treating this priceliner well.

One thing I'd never seen before is on my key envelope it said something like "the price of 2 newspapers are included in your price- one to your door, and one reserved downstairs for you. If you do not want a paper sign and bring this envelope downstairs and we will reinburse you 75c/1.25." This isn't priceline related, but there is another buck in your pocket if you don't want the newspaper.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]