Hotwire Hotel: 5* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Fairmont

betsybug
By betsybug,
in

New hotel for the list.

Amenities: Resort, Fitness, Business, Pool, Restaurant, High Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis

The lowest rate was $259. This was a great deal.

This place looks amazing. The Fairmont has a spa but no "spa" was on the amenities list. Plus the Fairmont did not show up when I used the vacation package check (hotel+car). So I had a hard time guessing it.

The other 5* has same amenities and was $275 - I assume it was Camelback Inn (JW Marriott).

Thanks for the new hotel for the Hotwire Hotel List.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page, do you then see the Spa icon associated wtih this property?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Can you let us know what is shown when you go to the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's homepage.

As well, if it is now 4.5* rated, you may be able to 'lean' on HOTWIRE a bit for some HotDollars ('dollars' for use on another HOTWIRE purchase) since you bought a 5* hotel and they're currently rating it 4.5* shortly after your stay.

Thanks for the star rating update, if you can confirm thru the MY ACCOUNT what is shown it would be appreciated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]