Priceline Hotel: No more than 3 reservations allowed

RobG
By RobG,
in

Hi everyone!

I'm booking a family reunion and already got 3 rooms at the same hotel for the dates i needed.

I tried one more room, but PRICELINE tells me they can't do more than what I already have. So now am I stuck with paying full price at the hotel directly?

We also needed 2 of the rooms to be adjoining (kids in one, parents in another). But hotel says they can't guarantee anything.

any ideas?

I tried one more room, but PRICELINE tells me they can't do more than what I already have.

Are you saying that PRICELINE wouldn't process the bid since you already have three reservations at this property OR are you saying that you placed your bid and it was rejected?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

it told me that for my "security and protection", the site cannot process another similar reservation, since I already have 2 other reservations (it said 2, even though I really have 3 already)

customer service says i should be able to click on "do it anyway", but that option was not available.

I have never seen the "you have too many reservations already" message, although i did once receive a warning that i already had booked a room for the same dates in a different city (which was true), but there was a button to "continue anyway".

I would just try to put the reservation in the name of somebody else attending... no problem putting the room in their name and using your credit card to do the bidding on PRICELINE (unless its the credit card which is the security issue, but i'd give that a try before resorting to PlanB).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]