Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Edmonton (Downtown) Crowne Plaza Chateau

anastacia
By anastacia,
in

I was always tempted to try Hotwire but was too scared of ending up in a dump with no recourse. My mom and I were going to Edmonton for three days and this downtown hotel offer looked too good to be true but I decided to go for it. We were very happy with the hotel, it is at least 3.5*. The only extra we paid was $8/day for underground parking.

One other thing, when they printed out a document for me to sign on arrival, there was something about $45 but they said to just ignore that, it was an error. Makes me wonder if that was the price that Hotwire paid to them?

Anyway I had an excellent experience with Hotwire and won't be so hesitant to try them again.

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and the savings of the opaque services)

Thanks you for posting your results. Can you also please add the amenities that Hotwire associated with this hotel as this information will best help other identify this property in the future. You can still view the amenities that Hotwire associates with this hotel by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

THANKS!... and glad to know you had a pleasant stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]