Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Omni Berkshire

rapazfreiburg
By rapazfreiburg,
in

Good morning. :)

The hotel has not yet been identified. However, my guess would be either Hotel 373 (a smoke free property in that area) or the Courtyard on 3 E 40th, as both are 3* smoke free properties in that zone.

If you do decide to book this trip, it would be greatly appreciated if you could book using the site's link to HOTWIRE, and we would also be thrilled to hear what this hotel turned out to be so we could add it to the site's HOTWIRE list. Thank you.

Good afternoon,

and thanks for the input!

I am a bit hesitant because I can have the Tudor Hotel for the same set of dates at only $10 more (or even less on PRICELINE).

The Courtyard would be a nice deal, in my opinion, and I suppose this is not the Hotel 373. It may be smoke-free, but according to their website, it's a fairly small hotel (70 rooms) that does not offer a fitness center. And that's one of the amenities listed.

You're welcome. While I'm not sure if this is the Courtyard (and it wouldn't be the 373, you're right, if no fitness), I had a hard time finding other 3* properties that are smoke-free in this zone. I thought maybe one of the Hampton Inns or new Wyndham Gardens, but neither are smoke free and the Wyndhams are not in the zone.

I see what appears to be the Tudor or Roosevelt on HOTWIRE for $162, and better yet, I see what appears to be the Morgans - a 4* in the ESB area with the amenities: Boutique, Restaurant, Complimentary Breakfast, Hi-Speed Internet, Business for $179. I didn't see the potential Morgans listing this morning, and while it is more expensive, the free breakfast is a nice bonus.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]