Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark - Meadowlands (Airport EWR) Marriott

requalifly
By requalifly,
in

Since I got an entire week for a successful bid, thought I would post. Was hoping when I won it would be the highly coveted and advertised Jersey City Hyatt on this board. Unfortunately I got the Newark Airport Marriott, which actually was nice, albeit a little far to go to Manhattan everyday. I arrived on Sunday night and stayed 5 nights until Friday.

Now that I am in the process of moving to New York this month, I began to do the math. With taxes and fees, I was running about $60/night. On a monthly basis, this would run $1800 a month which is not bad for housing considering all utilities paid, phone and cable, daily maid service, coffee and toiletries, and a fitness center with indoor/outdoor pool. And all of this was with no pesky credit checks or big lump sum deposits, which you need to have both for apartment rentals in the city.

Compared to renting in New York, this would be a great deal if I could do it for the entire month. But alas, the week has ended and after learning everyone

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]