Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* London (Ealing-Hammersmith-Brntfd) Express Holiday Inn Park Royal

search_182
By search_182,
in

Hi all,

I just "shot" the hotel for our NFL International Series trip in October 09.

2.5* London (Ealing - Hammersmith - Brentford)

10/24/09 - 10/26/09; 2 nights; 1 room, 3 guests

73$ per night, 181.94$ total

Amentities: Breakfast, Restaurant, Business, Hi-speed Internet

Tripadvisor Rating of 4.0/5 based on 40+ reviews.

Got the Holiday Inn Express Park Royal, just as I thought. Perfect price for three youths on a budget ;-)

I used the Betterbidding HOTWIRE Link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that you received the hotel that you were hoping for and are please with the results. We're happy that this will work well for your plans and that the information on the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Taking into consideration that the room accommodates three people I don't think that 73$ are a lot ;-) For this year's NFL International Series in London I got a 4* Hilton in Islington for 99$ per night, accommodating only two people and not including breakfast.

So, if you divide the price by three, convert the Dollars into Euros (my "home" currency) it is actually pretty cheap, even cheaper than a hostel. 25

I'm pretty sure that it's the same hotel. I'm shooting for that hotel for a trip in February with my wife and 2 kids, so 4 total. Hotwire lists the same 2.5 hotel in Ealing at $93 per night for my dates. They offer free breakfast, so they probably charge more per person, and for 4, they have special family rooms. Nevertheless, I'm waiting for the price to go down.

Thanks search_182 and eaglelip.

I am only concerned is I am travelling with my wife, one child 7 years and 1 infant (1 year old). Hotwire only ask for adults and children from 2-17. When I select 2 A and 1 child(2-17) it shows me this hotel but when I select 2+2 it does not.

Just wondering how much would be extra person charge (not sure they charge infant an extra person).

There site shows they have single bed and double bed rooms as well.

I've run into some weird situations in Europe. When our youngest was about a year old, we booked a Priceline room at a Hilton at the Paris airport. We were told that it was impossible since we would be 4 in a room (me, wife, 4 year old and 1 year old) and this was against fire regulations. In that case, an infant counted as a 'person'. In your case, I doubt that you would have a problem, but to be sure, call the hotel directly and ask what their policy is on under 2's. Try contacting Hotwire as well. They usually respond within a few hours.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]