Check-In Date: Mon, Aug 16, 2004

Check-Out Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2004

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $135.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $24.61

Total Charges: $159.61

I first bid $95.00 at 4 stars and was rejected, then tried $45.00 at 3 stars and this was accepted. I was hoping for the Marriott or something closer to the convention center. The Westin web site showed booked and the Marriott only listed rooms starting at $269. Overall, good deal.

Thanks for sharing.

I think i would sooner take a 3* at $45 over a 4* at $95 unless i has reason to believe the 3* would be very bad... i don't get twice as much pleasure out of a 4* than a 3* (but i do get pleasure out of a great deal :) )

Although the reviews at tripadvisor are less than favorable a user at BetterBidding has reported a REVIEW that the hotel was fine for his needs. Please add your own comments to the Hotel Reviews section upon your return.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...a user at BetterBidding has reported...that the hotel was fine for his needs.

Yes, but don't forget I'm a little whacky (just a little) :) , pretty easy to please and fond of bohemian neighborhoods.

I've just posted a tip for those wanting to avoid getting the Radisson because of its location and other potential pitfalls. (I've known about this for a while, sorry I didn't do it earlier.)

I thought the Radisson worked fine though, and hope it does for chantomc too.

• 3 weeks later...

Upon check-in at the Radisson, I learned that they had an AC problem in a number of rooms that made them unavailable. Given that there was a long line, I was happy to find out I got the last room available until I learned it was a smoking room. Being a non smoker, it was unacceptable. There were two more guests in line behind me w/o rooms. One of them took the smoking room when I passed. The Radisson put me up at the Comfort Inn in Seekonk, MA 5 miles up the I-195 East. They told me my priceline would be credited the full amount and the first night at the Comfort Inn would be on them. The second and third nights were on me at $109. The wouldn't match the PL for all three nights and said that is the best they could do. All the hotels downtown were booked, so I really didn't have a choice at 11:00 PM. I was pleasantly surprised that the Comfort Inn in Seekonk was recently remodeled with free wireless access ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]