Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (South Strip Vicinity) 1/7-1/8/2009

zackool
By zackool,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is the first nite before the start of the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) which is one of the largest conferences in Vegas... what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was more or less just trying to see if I could fetch a rediculous rate for a nice place on the strip. I'm going to Vegas for the CES but will be spending the first night (1/7) by myself until my friends come in Thurs-Sun for the rest of the convention. I figured I would low ball a nice place on the strip since I am willing to stay downtown and retail rates are between 30 and 50 a night.

I'm thinking about bidding for TheHotel 1/8-1/11 when the others arrive. I see that others have been getting in there for ~$165 for some of the same nights.

Thanks for this site - it is great. I have been spreading the word. Of course I will be using your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Zack

On Wisconsin!

Not sure if you will have a car or not, but keep transportation costs in mind too when considering Downtown (for one nite)... from the airport a shuttle is ~$8, taxi close to $30, as well as $30 to/from the strip when you need to pick-up the rest of your stay. One taxi trip could eliminate much of the savings of staying Downtown.

Let us know if we can be of help as you decide which direction you'd like to head for this stay.

Thanks in advance for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tried bids of $40 and $45 for strip north and then strip south (added Nellis and Summerlin respectively, e.g. strip north $40, strip north, nellis $45, etc) and both were rejected for 1/7-1/8/09. Was given a "special offer" of a 4* for ~$88 for strip north and I rejected it. I know I'm bidding low - just an informational post.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]