Hotwire Hotel: Hotel ID please - 119$ 4* Nob Hill

bruiserwoods
By bruiserwoods,
in

The property above has not yet been identified, HOWEVER...

If you change your search to 2adults/1child a different 4* hotel is offered (at least on my HOTWIRE search) in the NOb Hill zone at a similar price with:

Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

This is a match for the Inter-Continental Mark Hopkins so that would be our best guess. If you're interested in this property you should be able to pull it up using the different occupany referenced above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if you go this route and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Only amenities listed are Dining, High Speed Internet, and Business Center.

Please help!

What a difference a day makes. Today, for $119 for your travel dates, Hotwire is listing a property with ameneties of:

Restaurant

Internet

Business Center

Spa (new from yesterday).

It also lists a Tripadvisor rating of 4.0 stars with 20 reviews, which makes this discussion identical to the one last week in the thread below:

Hotwire San Francisco Nob Hill

So my guess, and I'm sure Thereuare will probably agree, is the Huntington Hotel.. I would venture to say the SPA icon comes and goes.

Note: Today I used the standard 2 adults in the search. When you enter 2 adults 1 child, you get a hotel that matches the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental (for $122).

Thanks for everyone's help - Hotels.com is running a special - I was able to get Le Meridien for $119 including a $50 macy's gift card . . . so I went with that for now.

Congratulations on finding a great rate at one of SF's nicer hotels. I've stayed at Le Meridien (formerly the Park Hyatt) many times and it's very nice. I was able to locate the $119 rate on Hotels.com (as well as Expedia, which owns Hotels.com), but cannot find anything about the $50 Macy's gift card. Can you provide a link to include the Macy's card? Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Never mind -- I found the Macy's link. :)

http://www.Hotels.com/property.do?TSRC=1&al=DealFinder-Results-Select&mtnHotelID=279631&PSRC=OT2

This appears to be a 24 hour sale today, Tuesday, Dec 9. For anyone interested, there is a one night cancel penalty as long as you cancel 72 hours prior to check-in date. Less than 72 hours prior it's non-refundable. Minimum 3-night stay required for Macy's gift card.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]