Priceline Hotel: 5* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) The Cadogan

sferg
By sferg,
in

Unfortunately the property above has not yet been identified.

I tried searching Expedia to see if i could gain any insight (couldn't as there were quite a few 5* hotels listed in this area, as well as a few indicated as "Boutique"), but in doing came across the Sheraton Park Tower which has decent reviews and is currently offering a "Third Nite Free" offer thru Expedia, bringing the average nightly cost to $229/nite, which is inline with the HOTWIRE price you were considering above, if the Sheraton is if interest to you.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you decide to go with the Sheraton above)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have booked the sheraton tower as my back up (purchased on Expedia + $14 for Expedia Hotel and Activities & Services Cancellation Penalty Waiver, cancel up to 48 hrs for a full refund).

I am still interested in the 5* HOTWIRE hotel. I think it might be the Cadogan Hotel. I found it on the leading hotels of the world website (hotwire supplier). It is the only one listed as a boutique hotel with tennis courts and it still has standard rooms available (all other types are sold out).

Yes, it's certainly possible you'd get the Le Meridien Piccadilly on PRICELINE, so I wouldn't bid for the Mayfair-Soho zone if you don't want that hotel.
Agreed.
It is the only one listed as a boutique hotel with tennis courts...
Keep in mind that the Tennis icon doesn't imply Tennis courts on the premises, but that Tennis courts are nearby (so all hotels near a park which has Tennis courts avaiable could all show the Tennis icon)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

first i have to admit, i was on another forum... anyways, I saw that someone won the Cadogan for $160 on priceline on the same dates that I am interested in (12/13-12/16). so then i came back to BB and i used the PRICELINE link. i started at $130 and used zones without a 5* to bid up to $155, when my bid was accepted. :)

i will add this to the priceline forum as well.

:)

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you receievd the property you were hoping for and are happy with the results. Thanks for coming back here and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding... it's very much appreciated :) , just as we appreciate you sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]