Hyatt 21% off Dec 1 to Dec 12 Stays Before Feb 1

ScottishDave
By ScottishDave,
in

There is an inconstency between the topic title and text, but i do believe this discount code is for 21% off.

This may be useful for those looking for a specific Hyatt property, but for those who are flexible in thier plans, PRICELINE and HOTWIRE usually offer better savings.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ScottishDave, first of all welcome to BetterBidding, and thanks for your post. I'm happy to see Hyatt reviving this promotion. It appears to be similar (if not exact) to the promo they ran in late October.

While I don't disagree some of the best "deals" can be found on Priceline and/or Hotwire, I for one appreciate informative posts such as this Hyatt promotion.

When Hyatt ran this promotion in late October, I was able to obtain a Summerfield Suites property for $60. Not only did I earn Hyatt points on this rate, but it also qualified toward their very popular FasterFreeNights promotion (stay two nights and earn one free night at any Hyatt). Two nights at $60 per night at a Summerfield Suites could net someone a free night in high-priced hotels such as Grand Hyatt NYC, Park Hyatt-Highlands Inn Carmel, CA, etc.

This is the proper forum for posting non-Priceline/Hotwire deals, is it not?

Sorry, it should be 21%.

I have a refundable booking at the Grand Hyatt, NYC (it's one of hotels on Priceline's 4star hotel list for MTE) for the Christmas period. I booked way back in February for $199 per night which I thought was a good deal. I am watching to see if Hyatt drops their rates even further over the next two weeks and hope with the 21% off I can get less than the $199.

My partner's parents are travelling from Paris and have already pre-paid at the Hyatt Grand Central so I can't really see us staying elsewhere. We're coming all the way from Sydney, Australia. (Our first time in NYC)

I have also been watching the bidding results for MTE to see if the Hyatt comes up. If so, I might take a gamble.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]