Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

wanderer23
By wanderer23,
in

Congratulations on your success!

As long as your bids are sensible... patience can be a virtue!

Glad to hear that PRICELINE came thru for you and that you got a great deal and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
WOW! Please share your strategy on how I can get the Hyatt for that price 12/25- 12/31!

That's my question also...

I always get the Hilton when I bid resort in this zone... and have been happy with it at $60-$65 or so.

I just checked and the Hilton shows "no availability" for your dates which probably removes that obstacle... if they are truly sold out, it would seem there is no way you should win a Hilton priceline bid for said dates.

If I were you I'd put a bid in today and see what happens!

Good luck...

I agree with AaronJB. Each and every situation is different and the best alternative is to start a new thread and seek assistance on your specific travel plans. I certainly didn't have any magic formula for getting the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for this trip. I just used the advice I had seen previously posted on the Betterbidding.com site and hoped for the best. We all know that there is no way to target a preferred hotel and you are subject to the laws of supply and demand. You just have to be willing to take that leap of faith. One thing to keep in mind - with the current state of the economy, I think it is becoming apparent that deals can be had even in traditional "high seasons" and you shouldn't be afraid to go low...

Good Luck on your bidding! Remember to use the sponsored PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, and support page links so we can keep this terrific resource available to all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]