Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID Cleveland Hotels

rayleen522
By rayleen522,
in

Hello:

Please help me identify the following Cleveland hotels. Travel dates are 11/27/08 to 11/30/08.

3* Downtown: Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Golf; Customer Favorite; Best Value - $46

3* Airport: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center - $49

Thank you for your time. I have used your site in the past and you guys are the best!!!

The Downtown property above is a match for the Hilton Garden Inn so that would be our best guess for that one.

The airport property has not yet been identified, and there are no additional clues given to take an educated guess, although it is interesting that this Airport zone hotel doesn't show a Shuttle icon.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Triapdvisor info provided suggests it might be the Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

We decided not to use HOTWIRE to book our travel. We were looking for a hotel with an indoor pool and decided not to risk it using HOTWIRE. We ended up staying at the Sheraton Hotel Airport, booking through their site. It was $63 per night.

I truly appreciate the time you took trying to ID these hotels for me. I will definitely use your services in the future.

Thank you again!

Thanks for the follow-up as to what you ultimately decided to do for your stay.

Please note, as per our support page, we are an affiliate of the Sheraton Hotels (as well as most other major hotel chains)... please check, and use, the links in our support page for your hotel direct purchases.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]